Now Play This 2022 and Build v0.91
Hey everyone — Yuxin, Lillyan, Gus and John here with some updates on our first dev log!
Out For Delivery is showing at Now Play This 2022 starting Friday, April 8 (tomorrow) through Sunday, April 10 at the Somerset House in London. We’re very excited as this is our first in-person games festival! This year’s theme "game design and democracy" is a very timely discussion we should be having in games, so check out these works online or in-person.
As part of the festival, we’ll be streaming a conversation with lowpolis, developers of co-open on Saturday, April 9 at 12pm (GMT+1). Titled “Playgrounds of Commerce,” the discussion will be about games that explore small freedoms and interactions in commercial spaces.
Here’s the change log for v0.91
- Remixed game’s music tracks — “The Train There,” “Morning Square,” “Pedaling Fast”, and “Nite Ride”
- Revamped title graphics with hand drawn Out For Delivery text and new loader screen
- Tweaked "return to menu" control to prevent lost progress by accidental triggering
- Added Josie Brechner to the Thank You section of game credits for her help on music mixing <3
- Fixed misaligned texts in cell phone
Happy riding everyone!
Get Out For Delivery
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.