Good Morning Mr.Issey Miyake
To interact: body pose controlled game. Try walk left & right, move your arm & hand, and jump.
This is exactly what you can do:
• Reach the rings and hold this pose - you can trigger the dress to come down from the ceiling. Hold this pose for it to continue moving.
• Once the dress reached you, it will follow you around as if you are wearing it. Try move around.
• Jump - you will trigger dress animation to play. Check out the story about the dress in the linked video(and timecode) below.
☞☞☞☞☞☞☞ Read Me Before Play ☜☜☜☜☜☜☜
- Cannot be played on mobile devices.
- On desktop, still loading forever? Try switching your browser to Chrome.
- Please allow access to the camera.
- Press lower right corner's "Play" button to start the game.
- (If you don't see the "Play" button, try full screen the game.)
- Please step back until you can see above your waist for the complete experience.
- To restart game, please refresh page.
☞☞☞☞☞☞☞ Concept ☜☜☜☜☜☜☜
I have always wondered what kind of game interactions you can design with only a simple webcam as interface. This prototype is exploring if Google's PoseNet Machine Learning database is a reliable source for webcam-enabled motion capture interface.
Inspiration taken from Issey Miyake's Spring 2020 showcase during 2019 Paris Fashion Week: https://www.isseymiyake.com/en/news/5320 (10:17).
Music credit to the showcase DJ!
Made in two weeks for Prototype Studio - Constraint Auction
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.